VIRTUAL HR SERVICES
Human ResourceS OUTSOURCING for small business
Outsourced HR Services may be the perfect solution for your growing small business if you don’t currently have a Human Resources Department or an on-site employee trained to complete Human Resources tasks. As a Virtual HR Assistant, Lisa Sanders is an off-site independent contractor who provides administrative, clerical, and human resources support services virtually using the Internet, email, and phone.
Building your Human Resource (HR) department from the ground up! Whether you have 5 employees or 50 employees, you need to ensure you are compliant and up to date with HR best practices.
Lisa can build your human resources department from the ground up. She will review your current state according to best practices and build out an HR model to best fit your business, improving employee engagement and retention, performance management, and leadership development. Lisa is a Virtual HR Consultant who serves as an employee point of contact, coaches managers through day-to-day employee issues, researches complaints, and resolves disputes. Among other tasks and responsibilities, Lisa also creates job descriptions and writes handbooks and manuals. She serves as your company’s Virtual Human Resources Department. Because Lisa is self-employed, you save on the costs of hiring an employee to service the human resources needs of your company, allowing your business to save money on payroll taxes, vacation and sick leave, holiday pay, and employee benefits.
Virtual Human Resource Coaching
Improve your current or non-existent HR state. Lisa’s expertise in serving as your Virtual HR Department covers the following:
- Personalized Human Resource approach that addresses your company’s challenges.
- Specialty Employee relations is Lisa’s specialty. She serves as a mediator between employees and/or business executives and employees with the end goal of improving communications.
- Design Employee reviews, Handbooks (hardcopy & digital services), Custom Employee Orientation & Onboarding slideshows, Trainings, New hire packets & other HR documents
- Creative solutions!
- Educate HR best practices, HR Audits
- Training Human Resource Training
- Recruitment & Retention, Recognition, Rewards, Reviews, Job Descriptions & Interviews
- Liability – Reduce liabilities with HR Audits, HR Training for staff & MGMT.
- Customized – Training available upon request.
*The Remote Retainer fee is an hourly rate with a minimum of 2 hours per week.