On-Site Human Resources Consulting Services
If you’re looking to hire from a Human Resources Temp Agency, think again. Lisa Sanders is a local, independent on-site human resources consultant who will ensure your Connecticut-based company is compliant and up to date with HR best practices. She serves as a Human Resources Professional for businesses, partnering with you to save time and money by improving your company’s productivity and profitability. Lisa Sanders provides Human Resources functions to carry out the responsibilities of a traditional HR Department.
- Employee Relations, Communications
- Labor Laws (Federal and State, posters, compliance, etc.)
- Recruitment & Retention (1-9, Onboarding, Applications,
Background checks, interviewing, job offers, etc.)
- Risk Management (OSHA, Health/Wellness, Security, etc.)
- Federal/State Reporting (Vets 4212, EEO-1, OSHA, etc.)
- Benefits (Health, Section 125, Workers’ Comp, etc.)
- Training (mandatory fed/state (sexual harassment, etc.)
- Nonstatutory Benefits (Life Ins, Disability, LTCare, EAP, etc.)
- Unemployment claims
- Terminations, Disciplinary action, PIP forms, Warnings, etc.
- Diversity, Affirmative Action Plans
- Records Management (personnel files, beneficiary, confidential
files, documentation, etc.)
- Ethics & Confidentiality
Let’s build your human resources department from the ground up! Lisa Sanders will review your current state and build out an HR model specific to your business goals and priorities.
Lisa Sanders provides creative solutions on-site for Operational Human Resources:
- Compliance with federal and state regulations, benefits, and compensation
- Management of open enrollments and salary administration
- Facilitation of the exit process for employee separation
- Education of HR best practices
- HR Audits
- Human Resource Training
- Recruitment & Retention
- Recognition, Rewards, Reviews
- Job Descriptions & Interviews
- Reduce Liabilities
Customized Onsite HR Training is available upon request.
The onsite Retainer fee is an hourly rate with a minimum of 4 hours per week.
*COVID may impact on-site availability.
HR TRAINING FOR EXISTING EMPLOYEE(S)
Do you have a key employee that has an interest in becoming your HR Lead?
HR Masterpiece offers HR Training for employees currently managing your admin, serving as your office manager, or for those you wish to promote to oversee your HR functions. Your key employee starts with Lisa’s Introduction to HR Course, followed by remote and onsite training sessions and continued coaching beyond initial training.